Print and Electronics united
We can describe graphic production as the ability to apply thin layers of ink to a variety of substrates with great accuracy. In our daily life we see the results: colorful packaging, labels, banners, magazines, … Other industries are now also discovering the power of additive production: high volume, low costs, efficient use of materials and sustainable!
Using print in the production of Electronics looks very promising and fits the concept of Internet-of-Things that demands low cost and high-volume electronics. The goal of this course is to introduce non-specialists in the world of printing electronics.
- Basic understanding of electronics – Principles and components are explained by understandable analogies.
- Printing conductive inks – An overview of suitable inks, substrates, printing techniques and equipment.
- Application – Examples of established printed electronics applications.
- Smart Packaging – Focus on integration of electronics in packaging & labels.
- Business developers in packaging & labels, industrial printing, …
- Technical Managers in Graphic Production
- Graphic Academics